Victorian circa 1896, Red Hill originally a two over two expanded & renovated, exude the style & grace of yesteryear! 1900 corn crib hand-hewed beams, & modern 20-40 workshop.Well loved and enjoyed, Red Hill offers many modern imenities including an elevator. Enjoy the country setting & mountain views from the front porch, screen porch or lawn! Adjoining 3.26 ac lot, (SH9884276) separate sale.
- Site Link
- Style Victorian
- Appliances Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Oven - Double, Oven - Self-Cleaning, Washer
- Cooling Ceiling Fan(s), Central A/C, Heat Pumps, Zoned A/C
- Exterior Type Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Heating Forced Air, Heat Pump, Zoned, Fireplace
- Parking Type Carport, Covered, Driveway
- Roof Type Unknown
Listing Agent: Wendy Conner
Courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Premier
Office Phone: 5406624500
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Updated: 17th May, 2017 4:26 PM.
287 OLD BETHEL ROAD Edinburg, VA