Open House On
- Sun April 30th, 2017 From 1:00PM - 5:00PM
- 5 beds
- 5.5 baths
- $2,199,000 price
- FQ8742845 mls id
- Half Baths: 3
- Square Feet: 6,700 sqft
- Year Built: 2001
- Lot Size: 51.4945 acres
- Neighborhood: Charnick
- Status: Active
Lovely Equestrian property with Mount Vernon replica home on 52 open acres nestled in the heart of Virginia's hunt country. Property is on the outskirts of Warrenton, 50 miles to DC. Open and flowing floor plan with lovely views from all rooms. 5 bedrooms, each with own bathroom and 3 additional half bathrooms.Formal dining room with 1,500 bottle wine cellar and full bar. Great for entertaining.
- Site Link
- Style Other
- Appliances Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven - Double, Oven - Gas, Oven - Self-Cleaning, Range, Refrigerator, Washer - Front Load
- Cooling Central A/C, Heat Pumps
- Exterior Type Stone
- Heating Heat Pump, Fireplace
- Parking Type Driveway, Garage, Paved Or Surfaced
- Roof Type Unknown
Listing Agent: Stephen Toop
Courtesy of: United Brokers VA Ltd.
Office Phone: +18778278919
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Updated: 26th April, 2017 6:57 PM.
7673 CHARNICK ROAD Marshall, VA