This cleared triple lot (lots 58, 69, & 60) is approximately 240' wide x 225 feet deep and has a 3 bedroom septic system and driveway entrance installed. Located on American Drive, this lot provides convenient access to the community center, and Potomac and Lake Independence beaches. With 10% down, the owner will consider financing the remaining 90% at 6% interest with a balloon payoff in 5 years.
- Site Link
- Style Other
- Roof Type Unknown
Listing Agent: Robert Baird
Courtesy of: EXIT Realty Expertise
Office Phone: 5407756555
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Updated: 28th April, 2017 7:08 PM.
AMERICAN DRIVE Montross, VA